Tue, Oct 17|
Waterville High School Board Room
October Chamber Meeting
Join us for our October Chamber Meeting!
Time & Location
Oct 17, 2023, 5:30 PM – 7:00 PM
Waterville High School Board Room , 500 Paquin St E, Waterville, MN 56096
About the event
We will be voting on two board positions.
We will also discuss a SMIF grant that the chamber has recently received. Please see the info below.
"Meet us in Waterville" Grant
The Chamber was approved for a grant of $9,000 with a 25% matching fund through SMIF. The paperwork has been signed and the chamber will soon receive $6,750 (75% of the grant total). The goal of this grant is to improve our marketing abilities and visibility. We have one year to complete it.
We want to thank Brenda Langerud for her work on submitting this grant and her continued efforts to improve our community.
Below are the list of items that were included on the grant.
- 10 Banners designed by local artists to be hung on city light poles.
- Metal insert for existing signpost and frame
- Six sandwich signs - for use and easy movement to & from various sites
- Marketing video - Facebook, Web page, YouTube
- Two sets acrylic marquee letters for use on existing welcoming sign
We are looking for volunteers that could help with the 3 core categories - metal sign at Phil Mart, marketing video, and portable signage.
If you are interested in working on any of these categories, again, please reach out.